HOTEL LES HARAS
Accommodation is provided for those who wish to stay at a 4-star hotel for 145 € per night in a single room / 165 € per night in a double room (including breakfast and city tax).
Les Haras Strasbourg is a mesmerizing and secret place, built in the mid 18th century along the medieval ramparts of Strasbourg. Nestled in the former National Stud Farm, it has been classified as a historical monument since 1922. It stands as one of the most beautiful Strasbourg historical buildings, completely renovated by IRCAD with a contemporary flair true to the style of the compounds.
Discover Les Haras Hotel****, a prestigious hotel in the city center of Strasbourg, close to the picturesque “Petite France” historical area. The 55 rooms, decorated by the duet of architects designers Patrick Jouin and Sanjit Manku, take their inspiration from the history of the site. Leather and timber are noble materials which pay tribute to the world of horses and create a warm and contemporary ambiance. Located 50 meters away from IRCAD, Les Haras Hotel also accommodates the IRCAD faculty.
More information: www.les-haras-hotel.com
If the Haras Hotel is fully booked, another prestigious 4-star hotel will be booked.
AIRPORTS & RAIL CONNECTIONS
- Located 10 km away from Strasbourg’s city center (15 minutes away)
- Possibility to get to Strasbourg airport via Amsterdam or Brussels
CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT
- Located 480 km away from Strasbourg
- The high-speed train (TGV) takes you from Paris-Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport directly to Strasbourg’s city center in less than 2hours
- Located 220 km away from Strasbourg
- If you fly to Strasbourg with Lufthansa, it would take roughly 2 hours for the Lufthansa shuttle bus to take you to Strasbourg
- Possibility to rent a private shuttle.
For more information, please contact
Prof. Marescaux’s secretariat:
+33 3 88 11 90 00
OTHER AIRPORTS NEARBY: BASEL, KARLSRUHE, STUTTGART, ZURICH