What exceptional visits lately at the Institute!
Yesterday, we had the pleasure to welcome :
– Ms. Brigitte Klinkert, Minister Delegate to the Minister of Labor, Employment and Integration, in charge of Integration
– Mr. Sandro Gozi, Digital Specialist and former Italian Minister of European Affairs
– Mr. Philippe Richert, former Minister
– Mr. Thierry Michels, Deputy of Bas-Rhin
– Mr. Alain Fontanel, Eurometropolitan Councillor, Councillor of the City of Strasbourg
– Mrs. Chrysoula Zacharopoulou, Member of the European Parliament and Gynecologist
– Mrs Fabienne Keller, Member of the European Parliament and Quaestor of the European Parliament
– Mr. Pierre Jakubowicz, City Councillor of Strasbourg
Many thanks to them for the time they devoted to us, and for their enthusiasm during the visit of our premises.