Job offers 2020
- Doctoral thesis position: Interactive Visualization of 3D Echography Images with Volume RenderingDoctoral thesis position
- PhD position: « Assistance to trajectory planning and needle guiding for percutaneous surgery »
- Advanced Volume Rendering using Vulkan
- Internship in Hyperspectral Image Analysis with Deep Learning for Improving Surgery
- Internship in Surgical Data Science at IRCAD
The Institute of Image-Guided Surgery (IHU Strasbourg) and IRCAD have developed a unique multidisciplinary fellowship program benefiting from the great synergy between both institutes. Together, IHU Strasbourg and IRCAD cover the entire translational chain linking research, education, innovation and clinical activities in the field of Image-Guided Minimally Invasive Surgery.