A groundbreaking development has taken place at IRCAD in France, as EndoQuest, the leading flexible robotic endoscopy company, has successfully installed its state-of-the-art robot. This advanced technology will be instrumental in fostering research programs focused on endoluminal and percutaneous surgery.
IRCAD, in conjunction with Harvard, stands as the sole research center worldwide to possess this remarkable robotic system.
Recently, IRCAD hosted an international scientific advisory board meeting, graced by esteemed individuals including Mr. Hamid JAFAR, the principal investor, Mr. Kurt AZARBARZIN, the CEO, and Dr. Todd WILSON, the CMO, all representing EndoQuest. In addition, numerous globally recognized key opinion leaders in the field of robotics were also in attendance.
Many thanks to:
– Mr. Neeraj AGRAWAL Board of Directors of Endoquest and member of Crescent group
– Mr. Nicholas DRYSDALE Member of Crescent group
– Mr. Eduardo FONSECA Board of Directors of Endoquest and member of Crescent group
– Dr. Fred MOLL International Advisory Board member of EndoQuest
– Dr. Santiago HORGAN International Advisory Board member of EndoQuest
– Prof. Ricardo ESTAPE Clinical Advisory Board Member of EndoQuest
– Prof. Vipul PATEL Board of Directors of Endoquest and International Advisory Board member of Endoquest
– Dr. Chris THOMPSON International Advisory Board member of EndoQuest
– Dr. Jad KAOUK Clinical Advisory Board Member of EndoQuest
– Mr. Chris KLECHER Senior VP of Sales
– Mr. John MAGNASCO VP of Quality and Regulatory
– Mr. Perry GENOVA Senior VP of R&D