Please note that the IRCAD administrative board and staff are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation, in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in France. The health, safety, and well-being of our participants, experts and staff are our top priority!
Despite the current context, the IRCAD stands firmly by your side to help you acquire knowledge and skills. Come and join us !
COVID19 HEALTH PASS
You must present a health pass to access the IRCAD Institute.
The pass must prove one of the three following items:
- That you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine or similar):
- Seven days after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
- Four weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
- Seven days after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
- OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 72hrs;
- OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a positive PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old.
Passes can be digital (on the TousAntiCovid app) or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result).